[Nmh-workers] odd 1.6 behavior

From: Jon Steinhart
Subject: [Nmh-workers] odd 1.6 behavior
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:40:39 -0700

Don't know if this is a bug or a feature.  But it used to work and now
it doesn't.

I have a multipart message where part 2 is audio/x-wav.  I have

        mhshow-show-audio/x-wav: aplay '%F'

in my profile.  "show" shows part 1 which is text and then:

        [ part 2 - audio/x-wav - message.wav ]

It does not play the message.  "mhshow -part 2" works but is a pain
compared to the way that it used to be.

Is this a desired new behavior or a bug?  Is there some way to get it
do the old behavior?

Thanks,
        Jon