Re: [Nmh-workers] netbsd 7: test/mhbuild/test-attach failure

From: Paul Fox
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] netbsd 7: test/mhbuild/test-attach failure
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 13:07:24 -0400

lyndon wrote:
 > The "nulls file" test is failing, due to the NUL characters not
 > being base64 encoded.  This doesn't show up in the buildbot
 > regression step output as the raw NULs make diff choke.  I haven't
 > had time to investigate further.

i can take a look at this (finally).  when i first saw this mail, i
assumed the problem was an interaction with the test framework due
to tool differences (i.e., diff) on netbsd.

but now re-reading, i'm not sure i understand.  is diff's choking a
secondary effect, or is it the primary failure?

if the failure is with the base64 encoding, do you have any guesses
as to why that might be?

paul

 paul fox, address@hidden (arlington, ma, where it's 66.9 degrees)