Re: [Nmh-workers] Neither w3m, lynx, nor elinks is being used

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Neither w3m, lynx, nor elinks is being used
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 14:33:22 -0400

>>> Until you find the problem, or somebody figures out what I'm doing
>>> wrong, would it be safe for me to to use nmh 1.5's show and mhshow,
>>> but otherwise using nmh 1.6 ?
>>
>>That shouldn't be a problem.  show and mhshow only modify context,
>>and they don't do that differently than 1.5.

So, I was wondering if your problem had been fixed; I guess it has not.

Let's get back to basics.  If you don't mind answering the following
questions:

- How are you determining that w3m, elinks, or lynx is not being used?
  Is mhshow displaying raw HTML?  Are you getting an error?  Is there
  some other indication?

- Are you 100% sure that you're running a 1.6-RC1 (or RC2) mhshow?

And if you could send me a copy of the system call trace that you did
for Lyndon (I know that you have to regerate it for David), I'd love to
take a look at it as well.