Re: [Nmh-workers] Getting the addresses with comments of sent messages

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Getting the addresses with comments of sent messages
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 17:46:28 +0100

Hi Norm,

> > $ repl -cc all -query -editor false
> > Reply to Norman Shapiro <address@hidden>? n
> > Reply to Ralph Corderoy <address@hidden>? n
> > Reply to address@hidden n
> > Reply to ralph? n
> > whatnow: problems with edit--draft left in /home/ralph/mail/drafts/,41
> > $
>
> Extremely clever and creative!

Thanks.  :-)

> When you said, earlier, it leaves an abandoned draft behind, I didn't
> realize you meant a comma file.

No, neither did I really.  I just knew there could be something left
over from an earlier version and didn't have time to investigate.

> Very minor quibble: The repl man page doesn't say that it prompts with
> "Reply to". So there is nothing, except inerita, to stop that from
> being changed.

I think it's a bit wordy too, I suppose their concern was

    root?

might be too cryptic.  Though if one has asked to be -query'd then one
should expect a question or two.  I'm +1 on s/Reply to //.