[Nmh-workers] show/prev/next -noconcat forces use of showmimeproc

From: David Levine
Subject: [Nmh-workers] show/prev/next -noconcat forces use of showmimeproc
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 10:05:20 -0400

I have these in my profile:

    show: -noconcat
    prev: -noconcat
    next: -noconcat

And I have a shell alias for:

    show -nocheckmime -showproc less

so I can view the raw message(s), esp. the headers.  (I didn't
realize how much I do that until I tripped over this.)

The problem is that -noconcat forces the program to use
showmimeproc.  I've tried various ways of working around that
but haven't found a good one.

One fix might be to add mime=0 to the NOCHECKMIMESW case in
show.c.  But I'm wary of adding to all this.  Ken?

Thanks,