Re: [Nmh-workers] New mhbuild directives

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] New mhbuild directives
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 09:36:20 -0400

Lyndon wrote:

> And with an 'mhbuild-disposition-type: foo' that sets default
> behaviour for the type in the absence of an explicit type/subtype
> entry.

Yes, my commit supports that.  And I've started factoring
out the myriad occurrences of this:

  if ! context_find(invo_name-foo-type/subtype) then
    context_find(invo_name-foo-type))

into a helper function.  It'll also get rid of the snprintf,
with unchecked return value, to a temp buffer of hard-coded
size in each case.