[Nmh-workers] refile's -retainsequences switch

From: norm
Subject: [Nmh-workers] refile's -retainsequences switch
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 13:40:31 -0700

The nmh-1.6-RC1 refile man page says:

     The -retainsequences switch causes the memberships in sequences, except
     "cur", of the refiled messages to be carried over to each destination
     folder.

I am truly sorry, to be so dense, but I can't decipher that sentence. In this
context, I don't know what is meant by "membership" (I think as the members of
sequences as messages) or by "carried over". Would some nice person help me.

    Norman Shapiro