[Nmh-workers] Buildbots switched to 1.6-release branch.

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Buildbots switched to 1.6-release branch.
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 19:16:27 -0700

The buildbot cluster is now building against the 1.6-release branch.  I have
also increased the git repo polling frequency to every 10 minutes.  Presumably
the builds will now trigger off commits (only) to the release branch, but I can
verify that until I see a few commits to the branch and the head go through.
David, Ken, and I can use The Force if need be.

--lyndon