[Nmh-workers] mhshow flag: -combined ?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: [Nmh-workers] mhshow flag: -combined ?
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 14:05:35 -0400

As I talked about previously, the last bit for 1.6 is fixing up mhshow.
Part of this is making it behave more sanely when it comes to multiple
MIME parts.  One thing I wanted to do was make it controllable if you
want all of the content run under one pager (this would be the default)
or keep with the current mode of running the pager for every single part.
However, I'm unsure what to call this new switch. -combined/-nocombined?
I'm not in love with that, but I can't think of anything better.
Suggestions?