Re: [Nmh-workers] New mh-mime(7) man page

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] New mh-mime(7) man page
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 11:53:14 -0700

On Mar 16, 2014, at 8:20 AM, David Levine <address@hidden> wrote:

> A few minor questions:  should the BUGS section of
> mh-mime(7) be called that?  Though I'm not sure what else it
> could be called.

BUGS really should be limited to descriptions of known bad behaviour that has a
real probability of biting the user, and that can't or won't be fixed in the
foreseeable future.

While there is a bit of a tradition of leaving pithy comments in BUGS about
things the developers lament, or disagree with, unless your pith is as good as
some of the early UNIX developers (the masters of the form), it's best to just
leave it out.

--lyndon