Re: [Nmh-workers] Configure, SSL, and SASL.

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Configure, SSL, and SASL.
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 13:56:59 -0700

On Mar 12, 2014, at 1:21 PM, Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> wrote:

> Well .... we used to do (something) like that.  It turns out that it's
> tough to handle that in a portable way.

I am not convinced ;-)  How about after 1.6 I tackle this, and the SASL stuff.
This would make 1.6 the MIME/I18N release, and we could concentrate on security
stuff for 1.7.

I'll take on trying to sort out the configure defaults for openssl/sasl for
1.7.  And I've been wanting to run clang's static analysis tools across the
code base for a while now, so that would be a good time to do it.

--lyndon