Re: [Nmh-workers] Pager output on mhshow

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Pager output on mhshow
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 15:30:23 -0500

>If other people are stupid, should I give myself a lobotomy? :-P

Is it a matter of being "stupid", or "not having the same vocabulary as
the rest of the world" ? I mean, at some point you have to decide if
your goal is to send RFC 2045-compliant messages, or be able to send and
read email that the rest of the world can understand.

(Remember that I'm AGREEING with what you think we should implement!)