Re: [Nmh-workers] Pager output on mhshow

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Pager output on mhshow
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 11:21:33 -0800

On Mar 7, 2014, at 2:39 AM, Oliver Kiddle <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think a final summary of parts at the end is
> more useful than having the markers interspersed with text sections in
> the order they appeared.

And I have to disagree with this :-)  When I receive a message with inlined
images interspersed with the text, having the markers at the image's anchor
point helps make the context *much* clearer when I display the images.

That said, I can understand the utility of doing it Oliver's way.  We should
provide a switch and config preference to allow for both behaviours.