Re: [Nmh-workers] Thank you

From: Robert Elz
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Thank you
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 21:52:16 +0700

Norm,

I hope I speak for all of us when I say we all hope, and expect,
that you will be with us for many years to come.

I am perhaps one one of the longest time users of MH here, apart from
you of course, and maybe Mike O'Dell if he's still paying attention - at
Melbourne, we had one of the 6th edition vintage Rand distribution tapes
with the 'e' editor, and MH.   E never quite managed to compete with em
for me (and later ex & vi) but MH certainly made the grade.  You have
every right to be proud of it.

kre