[Nmh-workers] Thank you

From: norm
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Thank you
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 05:19:06 -0800

I will shortly have completed my 82nd trip around the sun. Recently, three
people who were important to me: Tora Bickson, my esteemed and beloved
colleague, my sister and Willis Ware, my friend and ex-boss all died, in rapid
succession, and before I had a chance to thank them for all they had done for
me and meant to me.

So, before I leave, I want to thank all who have participated in MH, NMH, and
their off shoots, as designers, implementers, users and critics for their part
in what I regard as the signal accomplishment of my career -- a career not
without other accomplishments, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Shapiro.

Thank you all so much.

    Norman Shapiro