Re: [Nmh-workers] OpenBSD added to the buildbot cluster

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] OpenBSD added to the buildbot cluster
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 19:52:54 -0500

Lyndon wrote:

> I have added an OpenBSD 5.4 (amd64) buildbot slave to the mix.
>
> Their auto{conf,make}s require some environment variables be set to
> pick which version of the tools to run under the hood. For now I
> have wired a hack into autogen.sh, but a better solution is
> required.

Cool!

test-manpages fails because of a slew of these:

  man8/post.8:1: warning: unbalanced .el request

Any ideas?

Also, any ideas on how to squelch these:

  warning: strcpy() is almost always misused, please use strlcpy()

Based on a very quick web search, it looks like they're from the
linker and there's no easy way.  We could filter them out of the
linker output.