[Nmh-workers] Mac OS X 10.9 builds

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Mac OS X 10.9 builds
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 16:26:54 -0700

Just an FYI in case anyone else is thinking along the same lines ...

My DSL line is glowing red hot as it downloads the new Mac OS X release :-)
With 10.9 I think there's enough functionality there now for me to set up a
sandboxed buildbot slave with enough isolation that I would be willing to run
it on one of my live systems.  If that's the case I will add it to the buildbot
pool.

--lyndon

(Oh look, the installer download finished this very second ;-)