Re: [Nmh-workers] Responding to calendar requests

From: Tethys
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Responding to calendar requests
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 02:54:21 +0100

Ken Hornstein writes:

>if you get a message with a calendar invitation in it, what would
>you, as a user, _like_ to happen?

I would like repl to behave as normal. I would like repl with some
additional flags to instead invoke an external program to parse the
calendar data and construct a suitable reply. I have no strong feelings
on what those extra flags should be (other than not too long), but I
think it's functionality that nmh should be providing out of the box.
It's a common enough thing these days that we really shouldn't expect
users to have to hack up their own scripts to handle it.

Tet