Re: [Nmh-workers] Limit of 27 messages sequences per folder

From: Tethys
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Limit of 27 messages sequences per folder
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 15:11:01 +0000

address@hidden writes:

>If you access your ~/Mail over NFS from a mixture of 32 and 64 bit boxes
>with a mix of old and new nmh's with different limits, Something Evil
>will happen to your .mh_sequences....

Bad things already happen when you access your mail over NFS with MH. Not
all of my boxen are running a recent nmh, so my components file either
needs extra escaping for certain things or it doesn't, depending on whch
box I happen to be using :-( Of course, the answer is to upgrade everything
to a recent nmh, but in the real world, that just doesn't happen.

Tet