[Nmh-workers] rmpproc

From: belg4mit
Subject: [Nmh-workers] rmpproc
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:31:46 -0400

Would it be possible to expose rmmproc as an option for rmm?
I currently have my profile rmmproc set to rm, since in my
shell rm is aliased to 'refile -normmproc !* +Trash' and
empty is '/usr/local/bin/rmm +Trash !*; folder -pack'

However this makes it difficult to have backups for mhfixmsg,
and leads to some minor race conditions with my current mail
config. I can work around these with loops or a dummy profiles,
but the ability to specify rmmproc on the commandline could
simplify things.

(Maybe I should make empty 'rm `mhpath +Trash !*`; folder-pack'
but there may be another reason rmmproc is rm I'm forgetting)

Just a thought, though I understand if it seems like
Yet Another Switch