Re: [Nmh-workers] message rewrite/fix up

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] message rewrite/fix up
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:41:46 -0400

Jerrad wrote:

> Incidentally, although attempts to autogen.sh will warn you about
> the minimum autoconf version (though it's not in INSTALL), there is
> no similar warning about automake version requirements. Instead,
> one receives a random warning about color-tests.

Just curious, what version of automake are you running?

I'll remove color-tests.  It's enabled by default in automake
1.13, so there's no use for it in the long run.

As far as a warning about automake version, I think we're doing
the best we can by putting the version in AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE.  It
looks like that skips the Makefile build but then tries,
unfortunately, to continue if the automake version isn't
sufficient.