Re: [Nmh-workers] illegal multipart/mixed encoding display problem

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] illegal multipart/mixed encoding display problem
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:33:48 -0500

>i got the message below from a ticket service recently.  mh refuses
>to display it, with this error:

Paul ....

Did you happen to see the thread discussing this very problem last month?

    http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2012-12/msg00158.html

There were a variety of ... enthusiatic ... opinions on this subject.
Read that for some background.  There was no clear consensus on the
answer.  I personally think we should work around this problem like
other MUAs, but others did not agree.

And I think I used the same ticket service as you.