Re: [Nmh-workers] Setting minimum automake version.

From: Valdis . Kletnieks
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Setting minimum automake version.
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 02:17:35 -0500

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 19:06:32 -0500, David Levine said:

> That pulls the automake from Fedora 18, which is currently
> in beta.  It works with Fedora 17, and I expect with Fedora
> 16 as well.

Just a note - the FC18 freeze went by a while ago, with the result that
as rpms are updated, they're tagged as fc19, not fc18.  At this point,
over half the rpms have re-revved with a fc19 tag:

[~] cat /etc/redhat-release
Fedora release 19 (Rawhide)
[~] rpm -q automake
automake-1.12.2-5.fc19.noarch
[~] rpm -qa | grep fc18 | wc -l
932
[~] rpm -qa | grep fc19 | wc -l
1317

Just so nobody tries that and freaks when they see an fc19