[Nmh-workers] Announce: Release of mmh-0.1 (meillo's mail handler)

From: markus schnalke
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Announce: Release of mmh-0.1 (meillo's mail handler)
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 00:14:48 +0100

Hello nmh-workers,

one year ago, I've told you that I work on an experimental version
of nmh, which I call mmh (meillo's mail handler).
        http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2011-12/msg00038.html

In summer, I've submitted my master's thesis on this project.
        http://marmaro.de/docs/master/

Today, (finally!) I released the first version of mmh: mmh-0.1.

        http://marmaro.de/prog/mmh/files/mmh-0.1.tar.gz
        (md5sum: df9c3aa40dc4edb15fd7d6a39c4777cd)

See the file docs/DIFFERENCES_mmh_nmh in the tarball for the most
important changes. My master's thesis (also included in the tarball
as docs/schnalke-mmh.pdf) explains the design and implementation of
mmh. For the full changelog use the VCS `git log' or on the web:
        http://git.marmaro.de/mmh

You can clone the code from there as well:
        git clone http://git.marmaro.de/mmh

The website of mmh is: http://marmaro.de/prog/mmh/

I have not followed the nmh development lately and as I've waited
a long time before I went public, I'm afraid nmh and mmh have
moved quite a bit away from each other. Still, I hope that mmh will
be an inpiration for the further development of nmh.

Please have a look at my master's thesis as it will answer many
questions.

If you have any comments, let me know.

meillo