Re: [Nmh-workers] pick -nosequence ?

From: Paul Fox
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] pick -nosequence ?
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 08:12:08 -0500

ralph wrote:
 > Hi Bill,
 >
 > > How about
 > >
 > >     $ MH= pick -sequence foo
 >
 > My mh_profile(5) doesn't explain the significance of a defined but empty
 > $MH.  A quick test here suggests the same .mh_profile is opened with no
 > $MH defined or an empty one.

that's what i found too.

also:
    $ MH=/dev/null pick -sequence foo
    pick: `/dev/null' specified by your MH environment variable is not a normal
file
    $ cp /dev/null /tmp/null
    $ MH=/tmp/null pick -sequence foo
    pick: Your /tmp/null file does not contain a path entry.

i pushed the -nosequence change last night.

paul