Re: [Nmh-workers] Interesting weirdness

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Interesting weirdness
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 13:04:35 -0500

>Like usual, Verizon is demonstrating how much they value my patronage.
>They messed things up again, and their phone help gave me an email
>address to which I should send information.  That address was bad, so
>I tried to resend the email to a different address.  I did this the
>usual way that I resend messages with a typo in the address, which is
>
>       comp -form ,draft

What this means is: "Use the following file as a mh-format file to
compose a new message" (-form is new with 1.5).  This works fine ...
as long as there isn't anything in draft that looks like an
mh-format string in it (specifically, something that contains a %).
Which this does.

Are you sure you don't want to use -file instead?