Re: [Nmh-workers] mh-v

From: rader
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] mh-v
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 00:03:33 -0600

 > > [...]
 > >   http://www.hep.wisc.edu/~rader/mh-v/
 >
 > I grabbed it and installed it on a Fedora 17 system, which had
 > the few prerequisite packages already installed by some stroke
 > luck.
 >
 > > Have been using it 40, 60 hrs/wk since I ditched EXMH in late
 > > Dec 2011.
 >
 > I don't know that I'd ditch exmh.  How does mh-v handle image
 > attachments?  I like how exmh displays them automagically.

Short answer: you have to type <tab>, and 'v' (assumes you have X11
forwarding.)

Long answer: MH-V makes all attachments available via "hyperlinks" shown
in the "Attach:" header line.  (It also makes html multipart/alternative
content available via a hyperlinks in the "Alt:" header line.)  You can
throw them at your browser, or up on the web using 'v' (view) or 's' (save).
Consider msg 23 in my inbox...