Re: [Nmh-workers] Email access while traveling?

From: rader
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Email access while traveling?
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 07:56:20 -0500

i think an ssh + mh-v on a laptop is a decent replacement for Exmh.

someday i'll probably make ssh + mh-v work well on driod (won't take much work)
but so far i've avoided owning/wanting a smart phone.  (in fact the impending
smart phone and/or tablet doom was partial motivation for writing mh-v.)

i also use a browser + shellinabox + mh (e.g. from campus kiosks) from time
to time.

another thing: when mostly-disconnected, i cron the inc'ing of new mail and
send the output 4x per day.  then i mostly just glance at the inc output
when i do get a few minutes on-line.

steve