Re: [Nmh-workers] Alternate-Mailboxes: failure

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Alternate-Mailboxes: failure
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 11:42:57 -0400

> Alternate-Mailboxes: rader, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
>
>yet msgs...
>
> cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
>
>...get delivered to me in duplicate.

Get _delivered_ to you in duplicate?  You mean when you cc yourself?  I'd
tell you to use Fcc, but I don't want to open that can of worms again :-)

send and friends don't use Alternate-Mailboxes; that's just for repl and scan.
The man page for mh-profile explains how this works.

>Wouldn't it be nice to be able to use globs?!?

.... see the above paragraph :-)  (They aren't technically globs, but I think
it would suffice for your needs).