Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.5 rcvdist fails

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.5 rcvdist fails
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:32:58 -0400

>+ %<{nmh-from}%|%(void(localmbox))%>%(void(width))%(putaddr Resent-From: )

While using nmh-from here won't harm anything, there's no code in rcvdist that
makes use of it (like there is in dist & forw), so it will always be false
(unless you happen to get a message which actually has a nmh-from header
in it).

Should there be code in rcvdist to handle that?  I am undecided; rcvdist
always used mh-format(5), but previous developers never added any code to
do that.  If people want to add that functionality, great; otherwise that
line SHOULD be:

%(void(localmbox))%(void(width))%(putaddr Resent-From: )

(And people still use rcvdist?  Wow!  Next you'll be telling me that people
actually use rcvtty).