Re: [Nmh-workers] problem reported in comp.mail.mh

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] problem reported in comp.mail.mh
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 11:45:45 -0400

>Re: nmh-1.5 RC2 released

So ... do you want to be the comp.mail.mh gateway?  Or direct the
user to nmh-workers?

I don't have access to any Debian systems ... and I don't know why
getting a valid dbm library is so hard under Linux.  Maybe there's another
dbm package that would work?  We don't actually check for gdbm.h, but
instead we check for gdbm/gdbm.h.

You know ... the dbm support is only used for duplicate message suppression
by slocal.  Maybe we could make that so it's possible to not configure
that support?