Re: [Nmh-workers] scan %{body} bug?

From: rader
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] scan %{body} bug?
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:22:19 -0500

 > >Ken, sorry, hate to say it, but...
 >
 > Hm.  I just now tested it, and it works alright.  And the test
 > message fails with an older version of scan.
 >
 > Does "make check" pass the test/inc/test-inc-scanout test?  If it does,
 > can you make available for me one of the problem messages?

I suck: I ran into problems using the using autoconf,  autoheader, automake,
./configure (doesn't see the m4 files) and must have lost track of my current
directory... ended up testing with the source from *1/13/2011*.

I'm using the latest source (and autogen.sh) now, and scan does work properly.
Thanks.

Sorry for wasting your time!

steve