Re: [Nmh-workers] Are we ready for 1.5?

From: Andreas Wittkemper
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Are we ready for 1.5?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 13:09:11 +0000

On 03/15/12 01:31, Ken Hornstein wrote:

So I guess what I'm asking is ... does anyone else think that there is
something that should be in 1.5?  Note that these suggestions should either
be a) simple or b) come with an offer to write the code :-).  I know
Paul Vixie wants to kill m_getfld() and I can't really blame him, but
I don't think that's going to happen for this release unless Lyndon has
a private branch that he hasn't told us about :-)

Better mime handling in repl/forw  ? Ok, maybe that is too much to ask.
But an option for repl/forw which simply drops attachments shouldn't be too
complicated.
Unfortunately I can only hope this request is category a) stuff.

regards

  Andreas

Verizon Deutschland GmbH - Sebrathweg 20, 44149 Dortmund, Germany - Amtsgericht
Dortmund, HRB 14952 - Geschäftsführer: Detlef Eppig - Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Dominique Gaillard