Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh User's Manual?

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh User's Manual?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:13:54 -0500

Ken wrote:

> I've seen a number of nmh man pages which say things like this:
>
> Consult the Advanced Features section of the nmh User's Manual for more
> information on making digests.
>
> Which leads to to ask ... which manual are they talking about, exactly?

Looks like the MH User's Manual.  I found a copy here:

ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/mail/mh/doc/MH.ps.gz

The "Historical Documentation" page on Sourceforge has links
to the ftp site at UCI, but it's gone.  I think that we
should archive those old documents before all of the mirrors
disappear.  Is there a place to store them on Savannah?  Or
should I just throw them into the git repo?  About 3.5 MB.