[Nmh-workers] Support for formatproc now available

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Support for formatproc now available
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:05:15 -0500

Greetings all,

I just committed support for external filtering inside of mhl.  It only
works on the message body, but I still think it's useful (trust me, it
was too hard to make it work in the general case).

The man pages have more detail, but basically you want to put something
like:

formatproc: par

in your .mh_profile, and in your reply filter you probably want a line
like this:

body:component=">",overflowtext=">",overflowoffset=0,format,nowrap

It occurs to me that some of the people who have written some of the
cooler repl wrappers might be able to do some interesting things with
this; if you need some more functionality to make this useful, please
let me know.

Feedback welcome.  Enjoy!