Re: [Nmh-workers] Line wrapping in mhl

From: Joel Uckelman
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Line wrapping in mhl
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 21:41:23 -0700

Thus spake Jerrad Pierce:
> >Thoughts?
> >
> >--Ken
> I don't see a license for par anywhere.
> Would it be feasible to include it as an
> optional but default part of the build?

The license (from par-doc.var) appears to be this, or possibly all of
this except the last sentence:

  I grant everyone ("you") permission to do whatever you like with
  these files, provided that if you modify them you take reasonable
  steps to avoid confusing or misleading people about who wrote the
  modified files (both you and I) or what version they are.  All
  official versions of Par will have version numbers consisting of
  only digits and periods.

I'd be happy to have par as part of nmh, especially since there's no
Fedora package for par right now. (Or, alternatively, I'd be happy for
someone to package par for Fedora.)

--
J.