[Nmh-workers] Thoughts on 1.4, and other things

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Thoughts on 1.4, and other things
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 22:50:23 -0500

Everyone ...

I was wondering if anyone had tried out the latest release candidate for
1.4, or even the previous release candidate ... I was hoping to get this
out of the door by Christmas, and maybe even by Festivus if we were
lucky.  So ... any thoughts?  Ready to release, or needs some work?

Addressing some individual messages:

- Michael Richardson, you said that some of the "new" stuff didn't work
  for you, and some of it hung; did you try to debug that any further?

- Paul Vixie, did you ever get the git tree cloned off of savannah okay?

- Lyndon Newberg, do you know when you're going to get a chance to push
  your POSIX conversion tree to git?  This doesn't have anything to do
  with 1.4, I was just wondering because I wanted to take a hacksaw to
  a lot of the autoconf tree while I had the free time but I didn't
  want to step all over you.