Re: [Nmh-workers] amusing bug in "folder"

From: Paul Vixie
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] amusing bug in "folder"
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:58:45 +0000

> Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:50:45 -0500
> From: address@hidden
>
> He has effectively typed "folder -recurse" already, the only differnce
> is the implicit /, which is non-intuitive, but I imagine meant to
> allow root to read his mail on machines where his home is /

well, sure.  i'm not talking about correctness.  i'm thinking that the
likelihood of someone typing "folders +" by mistake is much higher than
of typing "folders +" on purpose, and that in that less likely case the
user whose inbox directory is /inbox rather than /Mail/inbox or elsewhere
should be retrained to type "folders +/".  thus my mention of least
astonishment.