[Nmh-workers] "Press any key to show content" enhancement

From: rader
Subject: [Nmh-workers] "Press any key to show content" enhancement
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 09:12:34 -0600

Enclosed is a patch to provide "hit any key" prompts when displaying multipart
mime messages.  In certain contexts, which have become common now that I use
-attach, I really don't like the default "Press <return> to show content"
behavior.

If someone is willing to fold this into the source, please let me know and
I'll add --enable-noncanonical-prompts-for-multipart-mime-messages or somesuch.

steve