Re: [Nmh-workers] Understanding nmh (aka. What's the goal) [ really non-

From: markus schnalke
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Understanding nmh (aka. What's the goal) [ really non-ASCII message bodies ]
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 17:59:43 +0100

[2010-12-07 08:27] Jon Steinhart <address@hidden>
> Sounds good.  Is the patch that you sent out complete?  I don't see an option
> that enables/disables this behavior and I think that there should be one.

I believe it's correct that there is no switch.

If one wants to deactivate it, do not specify -attach.

If -attach is given, I believe the changes are fixes for broken
behavior. Your attachment system lacks some awareness for non-ASCII
text, which you probably don't deal with much. This is improved with
my patch.

meillo