Re: [Nmh-workers] Understanding nmh (aka. What's the goal)

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Understanding nmh (aka. What's the goal)
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 19:21:59 +0000

John Romine wrote:
> ...I dist the message to my Gmail account.  (Before Gmail, I was
> dist'ing to another mailbox that I POP'd with Thunderbird on a Windows
> PC.)  I haven't found a dist command in Gmail or Thunderbird; if you
> know of one, let me know.

No, I don't know of one but have you found Gmail doesn't display the
Resent-* headers, even though they're in the RFCs dating back yonks?  If
there's anyone on the list with links to the Gmail folks please give
them a prod.  I raised it through the normal "I'm a plebby user" channel
years ago with no effect.  They surely should comply with the RFCs where
it's easy to do?

Cheers,
Ralph.