[Nmh-workers] Re: MH and Google contacts

From: Henrik Frisk
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Re: MH and Google contacts
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:27:21 +0200

Bill Wohler <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'd like to start synchronizing my MH aliases with the contacts in my
> phone and Google contacts.
>
> Has anyone given any thought to this?

I would love to be able to do this. At some point I had a very awkward
work-around which involved distributing my Google contacts using LDAP and then
use eudc to access the contacts locally in emacs. This was obviously a
read-only situation and I eventually gave it up.

A two-way sync between Google contacts and MH would be great and I would be
very interested in helping out in any way possible.

best,

Henrik