[Nmh-workers] MIME sucks, death to mhl

From: Jerrad Pierce
Subject: [Nmh-workers] MIME sucks, death to mhl
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 15:51:37 -0400

How can I disentangle the evil that are mhshow and mhl from nmh?

In nmh 1.0 I was able to set showproc and moreproc in mh_profile to less
and view my messages in piece (text files in a text viewer, the novelty).
But I just installed 1.3 on another box (RHEL4 with Fedorqa SRPM) and it
seems even with these settings, mhshow is invoked. It's annoying because
mhshow decided it needs to do something special with signatures, perceiving
them as text/plain and trying to invoke xterm...
--
Free map of local environmental resources: http://CambridgeMA.GreenMap.org