Re: [Nmh-workers] working towards a new release

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] working towards a new release
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:53:05 +0100

Peter Maydell wrote:
>The branch name for 1.3 is nmh-1_3-branch, and the actual release is
>tagged as nmh-1_3_RC1.

...except I accidentally checked the DATE/VERSION/ChangeLog changes
in on the trunk, and tagged the trunk. Whoops. I've propagated the
changes over to the branch so that if/when we need to do 1.3.x only
changes/tags it will be correct. (This seems less error prone than
branching again and hoping people remember to use the right branch.)

Sorry about that.
-- PMM