Re: [Nmh-workers] whatnow attach usage

From: der_wachtmeister
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] whatnow attach usage
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:05:23 +0200

> > I added those 2 lines to .mh_profile but still doesn't work.
> > Error message:
> >
> >   mhbuild: draft shouldn't contain MIME-Version: field
> >
> > And this is the draft message:
> >
> >   To:address@hidden
> >   cc:
> >   From:address@hidden
> >   Fcc: +outbox
> >   Subject:test attach
>
> You can't MIMEfy a message twice, which is what this has tried to do.
> The presence of an attach header in the draft causes it to be MIMEfied,
> if I remember correctly, so the draft must *not* be MIMEfied when you
> send it.
>
> Did you run it through mhbuild manually or do you have automimeproc set?

I have "automimeproc: 1" set in my .mh_profile.
It looks like the message already gets MIMEfied when (or before) I do
'attach <filename>' and the AGAIN when I 'send'; when I have "automimeproc:
0" it works. Is this (unwanted MIMEfication) a bug?
Speaking about bugs: the first "X-MH-Attachment:" shouldn't be there, right?

Philipp