Re: [Nmh-workers] Wish last item: allow + as separate argument

From: pmaydell
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Wish last item: allow + as separate argument
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 21:43:34 +0000

Norman Shapiro wrote:
>It would be nice to allow "+ folder" to mean "+folder". This would make it
>easier to use shell wild cards in scripts and to use argument completion
>in interactive shells.

I think this sort of thing is really better done with shell script
wrappers, configuring your shell to do tab-completion of folders, etc.
(For example, I have some shell aliases that allow me to omit the '+'
completely because they prepend it automatically to arguments which
are valid folder names; this makes it easier to use nmh with speech
recognition software.)

-- PMM