[Nmh-workers] nmh-1.2-RC1

From: Jon Steinhart
Subject: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.2-RC1
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 20:13:21 -0800

Howdy.  Sorry that this was a bit behind schedule but it was
parent-teacher conference week which meant that I had a kid at
home who doesn't care much about nmh yet.

I made a nmh-1.2-RC1 release from the CVS today (December 3) and
posted it.  Also updated the home page to explain why it suddenly
skipped ahead to 1.2.

Give it a try.  It would really be nice to have a 1.2 release by
the end of the year.

Let's remember to focus on stuff that we need to get this done as
opposed to enhancements and changes that will happen post 1.2.
Thanks for your help.

Jon

P.S.    Savannah is clogged once again so the uploaded release is
        not available for download yet.  Stay tuned as it's out of
        my hands at this point.