Re: [Nmh-workers] ready for a new 1.1RC ?

From: Ben Mead
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] ready for a new 1.1RC ?
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:03:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I just filed Bug 14975.  Some of my email has the top line (Envelope From,
right?) longer than 127 characters and isn't viewable through mh programs.
 I don't know if it's something that rises to must fix for 1.2, but it's
an annoyance to me and it seems like we shouldn't need to be quite that
concerned about memory these days, but I throw it open for debate.

-Ben