Re: [Nmh-workers] (OT) On the road to vi... (was "nmh current developmen

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] (OT) On the road to vi... (was "nmh current development")
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:12:17 -0400

> > Hey guys, can we concentrate on more important things ... like making fun
> > of all of those losers who are using mutt? :-)
>
>hey, not so fast!  i was just starting to enjoy being on a list where
>at least one other person uses vi, and likes it...  ;-)

I was just (gently) point out that ragging on emacs and vi users was
perhaps not that useful on this list (certainly there are plenty of
other places where people can go back and forth about the perfect
editor).  But it's not a big deal; I suppose I should be glad there is
ANY traffic on this list :-)

--Ken  <----- has his exmh editor set to "xterm -e vi"