[Nmh-workers] More puzzlement - expath() in sbr/path.c

From: Jon Steinhart
Subject: [Nmh-workers] More puzzlement - expath() in sbr/path.c
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:12:55 -0800

There is code in expath in sbr/path.c that just can't be correct.  The second
main if statement in this function includes what is, after some substitutions,

        if ( ... && strcmp(name, ".") && strcmp(name, "..") && ... )

This can never be true!

Can anybody out there explain to me what this function (and the others in
path.c) are *supposed* to be doing so that I can make them do what they're
supposed to do?

Jon